Notifications
Clear all

Sorry all, mind helping me identify what scars I have please?

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 12/23/2017 12:37 pm

Sorry i've read the main thread but still not 100% sure what I have. I think I have rolling type scars? Would you mind checking the images attached and giving your thoughts?

ALso i'm looking into the treatment section in the main article, could anyone recommend best course to try based on what I have? Thanks

p.s - I have a lot of freckles! They've always been there :) Also i'm shiny has just put some stuff on.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20171223_172206.jpgIMG_20171223_172219.jpgIMG_20171223_172254.jpgIMG_20171223_124326.jpgIMG_20171223_124345.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/23/2017 3:27 pm

Yes,you got more rolling type scars.might as well say it,subcision is best way to deal with them,they have tethering deeper in the skin but not defined walls.

you need collagen to grow to fill the scars out,so needling of some type is required and tca peels when you get everything more level.
:)

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 12/23/2017 4:18 pm

Awesome thanks a bunch! OK cool, so I was looking at the derminator, looks pretty good, one treatment every month for around a year before I see improvements hopefully but that's fine with me.

Would you recommend that then move to TCA peels?

Thanks a bunch!

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 12/23/2017 4:21 pm

From the looks of it it looks like you honestly have a mix of everything. That being said your scars look mild as hell so I think you could get pretty good results. I'm not one to recommend treatments but it looks like subcision for the few tethered spots, some RF microneedling, and some TCA cross for the icepicks (looks like you have a few but not sure). My guess is you could get very good results.

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 12/23/2017 4:34 pm

11 minutes ago, thepwhisp said:

From the looks of it it looks like you honestly have a mix of everything. That being said your scars look mild as hell so I think you could get pretty good results. I'm not one to recommend treatments but it looks like subcision for the few tethered spots, some RF microneedling, and some TCA cross for the icepicks (looks like you have a few but not sure). My guess is you could get very good results.

Awesome! Able to offer any advice on what to do first? Sounds like using something like derminator will take roughly 12 months at 1 treatment a month? Do peels in between? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@nearbykestrel)

Posted : 12/24/2017 7:51 am

Awesome thanks a bunch. I've ordered the derminator and will look into TCA peels. Thanks a bunch!