Notifications
Clear all

Small flesh colored bumps on cheeks

MemberMember
(@barista704)

Posted : 12/23/2017 4:43 am

Hi- I™m 20 years old- I never dealt with acne as a teenager and over the last 2 years I™ve had these bumps appear on my cheeks and chin. I use all natural and sulfate free everything. They are very small- poppable- I try not to pop them obviously because that helps nothing. I™ve considered it being a food allergy since I use no lotion or any other bothersome products... any ideas??

7D8C3D81-122B-466E-80F0-DFBA2F5E114D.jpeg

89746DA9-8B86-45A9-8D43-2325B6E09D91.jpeg

MemberMember
(@dmc486)

Posted : 12/26/2017 9:06 pm

I have this problem on my chin only. My derm said it's clogged pores? Haven't had much success treating it

MemberMember
(@cap_marvelous)

Posted : 08/27/2018 10:17 am

Hey, i just signed up to comment on your post. I also deal with the same issue. I am 18 years old and i had Always clear Skin. Since few months i got These bumps and theyre getting worse. I feel so bad, i even stopped wearing Make-up( although i didnt pt make-up all the time)
Did u find something against it? If yes, please let me know i would be so thankful!

greetings from austria

MemberMember
(@elliewaddles)

Posted : 10/27/2018 4:14 am

Hey, has anyone found a treatment? Im in a similar situationand any tip or feedback would be really helpful!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/19/2020 12:48 am

Yep I got something similar... theyre annoyingly as heck!! Someone help us!! My skin has always been almost flawless and now Ive got these annoying skin colored bumps. Yes I have a little patch of milia on my chin but thats not this. This are bigger and not white. Theyre just hard and skin colored and cant be popped. They just scar and bleed a lot of you try to pop them.

Yep I got them too. I. Got milia on my chi but these arent yellow or white theyre just skin colored and much larger that seem to come in clusters around my chin or lower jaw and sometimes my cheeks. They cant be popped and if you try to, theyll just bleed and scar up badly

MemberMember
(@fakir)

Posted : 01/22/2020 3:36 am

It's a very interesting information..

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 08/17/2020 6:45 pm

A couple guesses:

1. Acne cosmetica - caused by use of makeup over time

2. Acneiform eruption from a medication

MemberMember
(@ammyk)

Posted : 02/17/2022 10:22 am

I m also suffering by the same fr last 2 years. My age is 26. If anyone will find a solution pls share with me also because it is getting worse day by day. Now I don't want to go in front of mirror also.

MemberMember
(@fareedahsuman124gmail-com)

Posted : 06/12/2022 9:31 pm

Am also facing some problems any help please am 27 years

MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 06/14/2022 11:47 pm

Acne cosmeticais a mild but persistent form of acne triggered by the use of cosmetics.

MemberMember
(@cesoudericloud-com)

Posted : 10/18/2022 8:49 pm

Hey im 17 and ive had this issue for a few months have you figured out what is causing it or a way to treat it

MemberMember
(@mrzsandy)

Posted : 02/25/2024 1:01 am

I made a profile so I can comment I never had acne from a teenager and on, I'm gonna be 44 yrs old next month and I woke up the other day with a huge itchy rash on both sides of my lower cheeks and my chin was rough and dry, I figured it was a product or acne cosmetica or maybe a dirty makeup brush, I have also noticed more pricier cosmetic products agitate my skin like expensive setting sprays, serums, and heavy foundation but these bumbs that came with rash wasn't acne cause they were under the skin and unpoppable and if you did try to pop them they bruised and bled, but what has worked wonders and basically cleared my face up within a week was cleaning my face with dial antibacterial Spring water hand soap (non perfume, and non greasy) I used the sonicglow to rub and cleanse it good but clean hands works just as good, then dried my face with a clean towel, afterwards I took a cotton swab and cleaned the affected areas with base laboratories piercing aftercare spray I got on Amazon it has saline, aloe Vera, rosemary, tea tree oil, and vitamin B5. then id wear a cold silicone gel face mask for 15 minutes which is optional but it helps with redness, i also wore no makeup while clearing it up and made sure my sheets and pillow cases were fresh n clean, i chose to use piercing woundwash cause it basically helps heal open wounds and removes oils and debris so why not for the face, plus all the stuff that helps acne is in there and already diluted properly i'm no acne expert it just what helped for me and maybe it'll help someone else too ill leave a couple links to the woundwash, the pmd sinicglow face cleanser tool ( this one is pricier but theres ones that are just as good and cheaper) and cooling face mask from amazon you can also buy the mask on temu and aliexpress.

Base Labs Piercing Aftercare Spray | 4oz | Cleanses & Sterilizes | Saline Solution for Piercings | Nose, Ear Piercing Cleaner for all Keloids, Piercing Bumps and Wounds 120ml

CONBELLA Cold Face Eye Masks Ice Face Mask Hot Cold Compress For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Migraines, Headache, Stress, Redness, Cooling Face Masks For Women Man, Skin Care [Edited link out]

PMD Clean - Smart Facial Cleansing Device with Silicone Brush & Anti-Aging Massager - Waterproof - SonicGlow Vibration Technology - Clear Pores and Blackheads - Lift, Firm, and Tone Skin [Edited link out]

This post was modified 2 months ago by Ishayat
MemberMember
(@mrzsandy)

Posted : 02/25/2024 1:05 am

Updated version of how concoction worked for me...