Notifications
Clear all

Breaking out! Skin irritation

MemberMember
(@mellieellie26)

Posted : 12/21/2017 8:36 pm

Hi there! I need help!! So I bought this product that my doctor told me to buy , I have a skin condition called dermentitus , that afftects areas of the skin that get severally dry . For example like in between your nose ,ears,eyebrows. The rest of my sky gets a little dry but not bad. The other thing is , is I have acne prone skin, and I am very sensitive to products . So I used aveeno on my face my whole life . I felt that wasent enough for my skin.. so I went and bought Eucerin for dry , irritable skin . It is dermatologist recommended and it is said to help acne , and your skin over all.. so Im on week 3 now and it just seems my skin is breaking out more in places it usually does and doesnt. It seems like its marking it better, but then Im back to thinking its not, mainly because when I use it , I only use the lotion at night now and I only use a dime size amount on my face.. so it should be that bad. But by the time Im done with work around 2pm my skin feels red , hot , and burning .. so I dont know if I should keep useing it . Or what I should do now.. I just need a lotion that wont irritate my skin and help my dermentitus and my acne prone skin and create a even skin tone.. someone please help me!! Thanks

MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 12/23/2017 2:21 am

During the the I would use CeraVe (help build back your skin barrier) and at night; 

Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream 5% Urea for Dry to very Dry Skin.! ;)

If you can only purchase one, go with the Eucerin! Hydrating and will not break you out!