Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HC9

Going to The Derm Tomorrow for the 1st time

Hi everyone I am new here and this is my first time posting, I have just ecently been affected with acne, well the last 3 months maybe. My dr. first gave me Benzaclin, but I got no results, so now I have been taking doxy and using renova for the last 3 1/2 weeks with no to very little improvement. I am so depressed about it and was wondering if I should ask for accutane when I go to the derm tomorrow? The acne does not want to go away and my mom and some of her brothers and sisiters sufffered from acne as well. Any advice on what I should ask for?

Hi everyone I am new here and this is my first time posting,  I have just ecently been affected with acne, well the last 3 months maybe.  My dr. first gave me Benzaclin, but I got no results, so now I have been taking doxy and using renova for the last 3 1/2 weeks with  no to very little improvement.  I am so depressed about it and was wondering if I should ask for accutane when I go to the derm tomorrow?  The acne does not want to go away and my mom and some of her brothers and sisiters sufffered from acne as well.  Any advice on what I should ask for?