Questions on Day 9 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Questions on Day 9 of Regimen

MemberMember
(@amk62)

Posted : 12/18/2017 1:40 pm

I just had a few questions about the regimen:

1. I'm just a couple days into the second week of the regimen, and I'm still only doing BP at night. Should I still cleanse and moisturize my face in the morning? Or do I just do nothing in the morning?

2. My face is still very flaky, and putting on powder makeup looks pretty awful. Can I put some of the moisturizer on right before my makeup or right on top of the makeup- or is that bad for my skin? Just trting to get it not to flake so much, but I don't want to mess up the regimen.

3. Yesterday I got 3 new zits- they all looked kinda weird- the white part was really close to the surface. Is this normal to get new zits even 9 days into the regimen? Does it mean its not working for me? And is it ok to poke these with a needle when the white part is so close to the surface or will that worsen scarring/make healing time longer?

thank you for taking the time to read all these questions- I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right. I appreciate every response.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/22/2017 10:03 am

Hi Amk62,

Thank you for contacting us.

1. You should use the Acne.org Cleanser, Treatment and Moisturizer twice a day on the second week.

2. Yes you may certainly use the Acne.org Moisturizer before applying make up on your skin.

3. Breakouts are common when yous tart using the Acne.org Regimen products but you should get clear within a few weeks. We do not advice that you poke, pick or even touch your pimple as much as possible to get yourself perfectly clear.