Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babyv

Starting to second guess BP...

I started by putting BP all over my face, my skin clears however placing BP on my face that I have never broken out before IS NOW getting a weird bumpy texture. Do I still HAVE to put BP all over my face? Can't I just put it on areas thats problematic?

Edited by babyv

Hi babyv,

Our best advice is to use the Acne.org Regimen products on your entire face even if your breakouts are localized in one specific area. The Acne.org Regimen products are designed to not only clear acne but also to also take care of clogged and enlarged pores, blackheads, uneven skin tone, overall dull or problem skin and irritated sensitive skin. With regular daily use of the Acne.org Regimen products, your skin will be completely clear, balanced and healthy looking. Pores will appear smaller and tighter, skin will appear more even toned, brighter and younger looking. By using the Acne.org Regimen products on your entire face your skin will become more balanced and even.