Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

man oh man i'm getting pretty pissed of latley it wont fucking go away!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wash with regualr soap in the morning and and night and apply bp aqual gel at night WTF

man oh man i'm getting pretty pissed of latley it wont fucking go away!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wash with regualr soap in the morning and and night and apply bp aqual gel at night WTF

I agree, you should try Botchla's regimen. Use SA (salycic acid product) in morning pat face drythan apply moisturizer that has spf. AT night wash with the same SA product don't dry face, but wash with BP cleanser, pat dry then apply bp gel, then apply moisturizer since BP makes your skin dry, well at least mine anyway. The SA product exfoliates the dead skin and the BP deposits bacteria ass kicking ingredients. This regimen is working for me and takes less time than Dan's regimen (no disrespect to Dan).

Also, breathe!!!! It takes time, but with this new regimen it should definitely help. There's a board on botchla's regimen under over-the-counter meds>>two products that really helped (or something like that).. Good luck

The two products : Clean and Clear blackhead scrub and Clean and Clear Continous Control