Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I am 18 and still suffereing from acne, I have oily skin. I checked out the galleries....my acne are not like those ( not so much that it looks like an infetion), i used to have acne on my nose but they had stopped and now my nose (always oily) is fill of small black heads.

my whole face to clear except for the area under my lips and under my nose (just above lip)...this is where deep acne occur, which hurt when I touch them, my chin is probably red with acne but since i have a small beard they are covered.

Among the six seven year experience with acne i have noticed to things :

Within 24hrs of bed wetting deep ance start forming

Within 24hrs of eating chocolate deep acne start forming as well (note : that it happens only with sweet chocolate or normal one, the one which have no sweetness added to them, they dont produce any effects) (i eat chocolates only once or twice a year sad.gif and have to face the inevitable result)

i read many articles and many say that non of the above are related to acne

i have a question, could it be that these acne are a result of an allergic reaction with chocolate? ( i also read that chocolate and sex hormones are related - which is why they make perfect valentine gifts - i dont know how much of that is true)

eh...i checked out the regimen

it looks like BP is a product from acne.org, that means it wont be availabe outside us right?

which is better clerasil or neutrogena?