Notifications
Clear all

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturiser

MemberMember
(@melikunesi)

Posted : 12/12/2017 5:33 pm

Hey, did you guys ever used Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturiser? If you did do you recommend? because it's oil-free and water based. Is it better if I moisturise my face after using cleanser?

2284291.jpg

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/12/2017 11:36 pm

6 hours ago, melikunesi said:

Hey, did you guys ever used Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturiser? If you did do you recommend? because it's oil-free and water based. Is it better if I moisturise my face after using cleanser?

2284291.jpg

I used this before and I definitely recommend it. Didn't break me out and was really  moisturizing although i don't recommend you using this durin winter because it's light. You need something thicker. Maybe during summer you can use this.

MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 12/13/2017 4:03 am

4 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
10 hours ago, melikunesi said:

2284291.jpg

I used this before and I definitely recommend it. Didn't break me out and was really  moisturizing although i don't recommend you using this durin winter because it's light. You need something thicker. Maybe during summer you can use this.

I use it and I live in Canada (cold dry weather). However, it is used as a humectant; meaning you can use a small amount on damp skin and you seal it in with a fragrance free, non comedogenic cream such as Cerave, Eucerin, cetaphil and etc....

ps. I suggest you purchase the one for extra-dry skin! ;) This product will seal in moisture in your face! Best Wishes! 

MemberMember
(@melikunesi)

Posted : 12/17/2017 8:27 am

Thank you guys!