Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posted

Hi! 

So a few months ago I tried the CeraVe SA wash, and unfortunately, I'm one of the very few people whose skin does not mesh with CeraVe. It broke me out horrifically and I had bright red pimples all over my face for a week. It also gave me some clogged pores around my mouth, which inevitably turned into cysts (I have never had cystic acne, and tried using the CeraVe as a less-abrasive method of treating my nearly non-existent acne). The cysts are finally gone, but the marks aren't. I have flat, pink/red/purple/brown marks around my chin. There aren't that many, but because they're all concentrated to that one area they're fairly noticeable. At the beginning of the semester I was going to class without makeup on and feeling good about my skin, but now I can't even go to the gym without taking it off because I'm so embarrassed. 

My question is: What can I do about this? Does anyone know any good treatments for acne marks? I have really bad anxiety and this is only making it worse. :smileys_n_people_75: