Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ccurran86

Cyst between eyebrows. Remedies?

So on Thursday night after I got out of the shower a bump started to form between my eyebrows more near the right eyebrow. I put on an ice pack and did the rest of my cleansing routine. To no avail the next morning it grew into a cyst or nodule. I I have tried everything to make the swelling go down but don't know what else I can do. Here are some of the products that I have and around the house so if you have any suggestions on what I can use to make it go away quicker I would greatly appreciate it. I have witch hazel, a combination cream that has both salicylic acid as well as tea tree oil, and I have coconut oil. I also have baking soda and apple cider vinegar. I also have extra strength 500mg Tylenol

here is what I have tried:

I have tried a warm compress. It's not even close coming to a head so I don't think that will work.
 I have tried mixing baking soda with water to form a paste but have only been able to use that one night.
 I have tried crushing a Tylenol and mixing it with a few drops of water to form a paste but only tried that one night.

any advice,

cysts are so tricky. Depending on the size, Vicks Vaporub might help. I have tried that in the past and it has worked on some and hasn't on others.  I have also tried a steroid cream with a band aid. That has helped in the past for me as well. Just apply a pea size amount just on the nodule and cover with band aid over night. 

If able, cortisone injections work like magic if done early enough. Hope these ideas help some. I hate cystic acne!