Notifications
Clear all

It is taking forever to heal my marks

MemberMember
(@pixatedbay)

Posted : 12/10/2017 1:44 am

I used to have a very acne-prone skin. Now, I've got rid of the pimples but whiteheads and blackheads replaced my acne. My boyfriend said that he doesn't really care about my marks because he still thinks I'm beautiful. But I can't help but notice him staring at girls intently when we go to the mall or walk around the city. My self-confidence is depreciating every time I catch him. Is there any way I can clear up my skin fast? I don't want to be not good enough.

MemberMember
(@depressedwithmyface)

Posted : 12/10/2017 4:09 am

What kind of marks you have brown or red ?

MemberMember
(@pixatedbay)

Posted : 12/13/2017 1:57 am

I have brown marks.

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 12/16/2017 12:40 pm

Better consult a dermatologist. I know that feeling of losing self-confidence and having insecurities. I suffered from eczema for years and my legs had all these dark spots. It was depressing and lost my self-confidence. I even had to consult a therapist to help me gain back my confidence and eliminate insecurities. So yeah, check with a dermatologist on how to treat your acne before you totally lose your confidence.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 02/06/2018 7:10 pm

Try this Activated Charcoal Clay Masque that I'm using. So far, it works great with blackheads and whiteheads and it's all natural.