Notifications
Clear all

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser still drying

MemberMember
(@jacksonc)

Posted : 12/10/2017 1:00 am

Hey guys,

So I have been using Cetaphil's gentle cleanser to wash my face for about a year. However, it still dries my face a ton!!! I thought it was supposed to be one of the least drying products out there! If anybody has any experience with another cleanser that might be less drying please let me know. I can't even go swimming without my face looking totally dried and flaky. Please please please let me know if any of you guys are using a product that is less drying. It would help me immensely. Also, please don't just tell me to use water because I've tried and it just breaks me out more. Thanks

MemberMember
(@skincareaddict417)

Posted : 01/19/2018 2:49 pm

I used Cetaphil until I discovered Sebamed. Try their Liquid Face and Body Wash!

I'd also recommend using a moisturizer too, since dryness aggravates acne.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 01/31/2018 7:19 pm

I've always wanted to try Cetaphil. A lot of people swear by it but when I tried to check the ingredients, there's a lot of parabens to my surprise. So no, not for me.

MemberMember
(@fov1b7lynd)

Posted : 02/05/2018 12:57 pm

Least drying for me personally is to just use make-up remover. I used the one from Cow brand, it's Japanese.
You could try oil cleanser. Perhaps diy ones, like mct oil or any other oil that doesn't clog you mixed with emulsifier likeCromollient SCE orPolysorbates.