Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was keeping my skin semi-clear using Triaz (a 3% bp cleanser), then rubbing my face with Witch Hazel, followed by Differin Gel (a .1% adapalene gel) twice a day. Like I said, my face was semi-clear, I had some pimples but they were easy to cover up and didnt really bother me.

I ran out of Witch Hazel, and slowly my acne started getting worse. I went to find some, and I couldnt. I havent looked online, but I decided to try to make my face completely clear so I bought some ProActiv.

Expensive, but one of my boyfriends friends used to have absolutely horrible acne and it was the only thing that has ever worked for her, so I wanted to give it a try.

Im at the beginning of my second week and I havent noticed anything. I know it usually takes about a month to see results, but with all the hype about proactiv I was expecting a little change at the end of the first week. I guess Im just extremely impatient. Its hard not to be though... :/

Im new the the forum and havent really looked around yet, but have any of you tried Proactiv and has it successfully kept your face clear?

Your answers would be appreciated. I plan to keep posting about my results through this regiment, hopefully the outcome will be wonderful.

Thanks.