Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I usually shave daily, unless I have painful cysts due to which I cannot shave.

Since I would be now on accutane with skin being extra sensitive and stuff, should I still shave daily or shave like once a week or something.

How do other accutane guys treat this practical issue while on tane?

Since I would be now on accutane with skin being extra sensitive and stuff, should I still shave daily or shave like once a week or something.

damn ! why do you shave every day?????? i shave once a week and my skin looks good. back when i was shaving almost every day my skin was really hurt and It had alot of shave bumps etc........ I would stop shaving as much.

I used to shave every alternate day, and usually at night so it would have time to calm.....but even then it remained irritated. Now I use an electric razor and just keep it trim...so there's always a wee bit of stubble. Much less irritated. But then I'm blond so that's easy...bit different if you're darker.

Guest Craigems

I shave every night, i find a beard irritates my skin even more. I use a fragrance free alovera shaving foam, and its fkn awsome no irritation what so ever.

I use an electric shaver and it doesnt affect me at all. The razor one used to cut my spots open, so I stopped using that. And I once used Gilette shaving foam seeing if it would make it smoother when I was using the razor and within two days I had tons of spots under my jaw, like near my neck, and I never had them there before. And they never went even though I stopped using the Gillette straight away.

Guest Craigems

yeh dont use fragrance shaving foam it plays havoc on your skin!