Notifications
Clear all

Hyperpigmentation or scars?

MemberMember
(@babyv)

Posted : 12/06/2017 9:56 pm

Hi

I cannot tell decipher what my skin is having trouble with. I had this for more than 10 years, waiting for my Regimen to come in the mail...

I only have this on my cheeks. Everything else is clear.

I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day, clean my pillow cases once every week, I  never touch my face unless I wash it... 

Let me know if you know what kind of skin problem I have...

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 12/06/2017 11:31 pm

It's a Hypo. But you still have active zits, so don't squeeze 'em. Otherwise you just might come down with real scars.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/07/2017 12:30 pm

It's neither you have PIE or wounding post acne. This takes a very long time (year +) to go away. Please goto the top section of this sub and look for the FAQ (first post) many treatments in there. Some do vascular laser to speed up the process V-beam, Excel V, Ipl, 1064nm. This works on the "reds." Acid Peels work for others.

MemberMember
(@babyv)

Posted : 12/07/2017 2:11 pm

1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:

It's neither you have PIE or wounding post acne. This takes a very long time (year +) to go away. Please goto the top section of this sub and look for the FAQ (first post) many treatments in there. Some do vascular laser to speed up the process V-beam, Excel V, Ipl, 1064nm. This works on the "reds." Acid Peels work for others.

Hi thank you, do you think my skin needs the Regimen at all? I'm waiting for it to come in...