Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MACGrrl

Hi there, I'm New. :)

Hey there, I am new to the boards, but I come often to read. I decided to sign up after reading all your stories.

My story with acne is recent, I never had a problem with it before until July. I started Depo Provera, which I completely regret going on. The Depo caused abdominal pain, terrible mood swings, depression and acne that was so painful I could barely touch my face. My depression got worse whenever I'd look in the mirror and I kept struggling. I tried SA products, like Aveeno's and it helped a little. I stumbled across this site and wow, it's helped me so much!! I haven't had any new acne forming. I use Tea Tree Oil and Benzoyl Peroxide daily and wash with Cetaphil. I never knew that a gentle cleanser could actually help me out so much. I now have these ugly red marks on my face, and I'm on my second night using the Baking Soda/Vinegar method and I've actually seen improvements. I'm going to go out to get ACV, tomorrow. But I had to try this ASAP! Thanks delna wink.gif

I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and to thank you guys for helping me out, indirectly, with all your wonderful solutions. eusa_dance.gifbiggrin.gif