Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falnhart

? for Portlandboy, Shade, Misty, Dolmal, Love,

Didn't mean to make celebrities of you guys lol... But I was wondering how the areas you all had punch floated appears now? I had 15 of em' and my biggest concern is the circular punch float scar that might remain after the dermabrasion. I'm not worried so much whether the punch floats will actually work, but more so whether they'll leave [white scar tissue] or those infamous white line [in the shape of a circle or C] type scars people have talked about lately. Can you guys, especially those who've had dermabrasion, take a look at close range and see whether any indication of the punch floats remain, as imperceptible as they may be.

Didn't mean to make celebrities of you guys lol...  But I was wondering how the areas you all had punch floated appears now?  I had 15 of em' and my biggest concern is the circular punch float scar that might remain after the dermabrasion.  I'm not worried so much whether the punch floats will actually work, but more so whether they'll leave [white scar tissue] or those infamous white line [in the shape of a circle or C] type scars people have talked about lately.  Can you guys, especially those who've had dermabrasion, take a look at close range and see whether any indication of the punch floats remain, as imperceptable as they may be.

Celebrity skin. You gotta love it.

Falnhart, all my punches are still in the "measel" stage (I'm on day 8) and some are still scabbed. But I think we are looking at the dermabrasion very differently. I DO NOT expect ANY of the scars to "go away" after the dermabrasion. I just expect them to be less noticeable, some much more than others.

Therefore the scars left by the punches in my eyes are better looking scars, all of them are not as deep and crater like as they were before, and after dermabrasion, they should look even better. The punches have done what they were supposed to do, they raised the base of the scar near the surface of the skin, and in somecases have overcorrected and are raised above the surface of the skin, like a fresh zit.

I do have new circular scars as well on most of my punch floats, but all of them are better than they were before being punched, with the exception of one on my laugh line which looks to be exactly the same as if nothing happened in that area.

Try posting pics when u can, I know a lot of other people have and I will be joining that list shortly as well and you can see my results. And there are a lot of results, I had 53 punch floats done according to my bill but now that I count I can only count around 46 so I dunno where the other 7 are hiding!

Hi guys!

I have one area where I can tell where the float was done. I mean with no makeup on and looking really close in the mirror. Dr. Y said it takes about 3 months for the area to bridge over, but out of the 20 plus floats I had done, seeing where one was isn't that bad. wink.gif

Didn't mean to make celebrities of you guys lol...  But I was wondering how the areas you all had punch floated appears now?  I had 15 of em' and my biggest concern is the circular punch float scar that might remain after the dermabrasion.  I'm not worried so much whether the punch floats will actually work, but more so whether they'll leave [white scar tissue] or those infamous white line [in the shape of a circle or C] type scars people have talked about lately.  Can you guys, especially those who've had dermabrasion, take a look at close range and see whether any indication of the punch floats remain, as imperceptible as they may be.