Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest_Rebecca_*

I found something that really works for acne

Guest Guest_Rebecca_*

My name is rebecca and I am 22 yrs old I had acne almost my whole life but as of 2004 my dermatologist found something that worked very well on my cystic acne. The three main things that helped my face clear up. Here are the steps wash your face down with warm water. Dry your face down not hard but rubbing alcohol which kills bacteria.Let that dry then put on Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide topical gel. Take to Minocycline medication 2 times a day. Also the most important thing of all 8 glasses of water everyday. And believe me these steps that I gave you will work. They worked on me and my face is clear. But to get the Erythromycin and Minocycline Medication you need to see a dermatologist and ask.

I just wanted to give out these steps to every one that suffers with acne because believe me I have been there when everyone looks at you and laughs and think what is wrong with her. That why I thought I would share this with you. I hope you will try these steps.

Guest Guest_Rebecca_*
My name is rebecca and I am 22 yrs old I had acne almost my whole life but as of 2004 my dermatologist found something that worked very well on my cystic acne. The three main things that helped my face clear up. Here are the steps wash your face down with warm water. Dry your face down not hard but rubbing alcohol which kills bacteria.Let that dry then put on Erythromycin and Benzoyl Peroxide topical gel. Take to Minocycline medication 2 times a day. Also the most important thing of all 8 glasses of water everyday. And believe me these steps that I gave you will work. They worked on me and my face is clear. But to get the Erythromycin and Minocycline Medication you need to see a dermatologist and ask.

I just wanted to give out these steps to every one that suffers with acne because believe me I have been there when everyone looks at you and laughs and think what is wrong with her. That why I thought I would share this with you. I hope you will try these steps.