Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avelon

Just plain disappointing

Ok this is more of a vent then a comment but I just finished going through the photo galleries and the amount of people (seems to be a lot of girls) posting there flawless faces for no other reason then to get some attention, well just plain shits me. mad.gif

Its like hearing some skinny idiot on the train commenting that their having a fat day, makes you embarrassed for the actual over weight people sitting around you.

Ok this is more of a vent then a comment but I just finished going through the photo galleries and the amount of people (seems to be a lot of girls) posting there flawless faces for no other reason then to get some attention, well just plain shits me.  mad.gif

Its like hearing some skinny idiot on the train commenting that their having a fat day, makes you embarrassed for the actual over weight people sitting around you.

Yep, you got it they come here and slap their pictures all over Acne.org in attempts for attention that they couldn't find in a million other reasonable places. Yeah, what the f*ck is wrong with these people, commming here, pretending to have acne, just to get attention.(sarcasm) eusa_boohoo.gif    rolleyes.gif

Guest Brandon
Ok this is more of a vent then a comment but I just finished going through the photo galleries and the amount of people (seems to be a lot of girls) posting there flawless faces for no other reason then to get some attention, well just plain shits me.  mad.gif

Guest Brandon
lol

I see, I wonder if sarcasm would help those parents get over the loss of children who have killed themselves because of others insensitivity.  Or the fact others think it’s their place to let you know you should do something about that pizza face.

How about every time I object to someone’s insensitivity and they use sarcasm on me, could I just slap them and ask them for a reality check?

lol

I see, I wonder if sarcasm would help those parents get over the loss of children who have killed themselves because of others insensitivity.  Or the fact others think it’s their place to let you know you should do something about that pizza face.

How about every time I object to someone’s insensitivity and they use sarcasm on me, could I just slap them and ask them for a reality check?

Guest Brandon
talk about bitch and moan ur posts have been very negative today, wow.

Why do you post your bitching and moaning in the emo forum? There's enough drama here as it is without decrying the confident posters of the member's gallery.

When someone posts an acne free picture in the gallery it's saying something about them; it's not attacking others. You're paranoid. Why would these girls come to a fucking acne website to post their pictures? They can get attention from a number of other sources. If it bothers you so damn much, don't go to the gallery anymore. I'm sick of fuckers like you that attack other members over frivolous bullshit. Get a life.

Why do you post your bitching and moaning in the emo forum? There's enough drama here as it is without decrying the confident posters of the member's gallery.

When someone posts an acne free picture in the gallery it's saying something about them; it's not attacking others. You're paranoid. Why would these girls come to a fucking acne website to post their pictures? They can get attention from a number of other sources. If it bothers you so damn much, don't go to the gallery anymore. I'm sick of fuckers like you that attack other members over frivolous bullshit. Get a life.

Guest Brandon

An answer to a question nobody asked. Must be yupp.

Avelon,

All I'm saying is that if you want to jump on the "attacking members' pictures" bandwagon, then go to the announcements forum because this has been done and it's quite annoying to have to keep arguing with morons that can't be happy for fellow members that pick themselves up enough to post a picture. I'm sick of all these "gallery Nazis".

There are no prequisites for posting pictures in the members gallery. It says nothing about pictures having to show acne. So deal with it. On the other hand, the emo forum is supposed to be along the lines of emotional and psychological effects of acne. None of that is evident in your initial post.

Just like you did with ann_a_bell's post, you have taken mine out of context.

WTF are you talking about.  What you said had nothing to do with what I said in my post.  You dragged that way out of context for some reason.

Guest Brandon
as you did with yupps

yea lets all attack eachother.

Guest Brandon

Maybe you're right, yupp. Let's light our torches and mob into the members gallery and denounce every picture of every member that has no acne. Let's see, there's Tracy and...wait you have no acne in your pictures.

ok ill meet you there in 5. It's cool just because you see those photos doesnt meen i dont give photos to elsa showing my acne.

An answer to a question nobody asked. Must be yupp.

Avelon,

All I'm saying is that if you want to jump on the "attacking members' pictures" bandwagon, then go to the announcements forum because this has been done and it's quite annoying to have to keep arguing with morons that can't be happy for fellow members that pick themselves up enough to post a picture. I'm sick of all these "gallery Nazis".

There are no prequisites for posting pictures in the members gallery. It says nothing about pictures having to show acne. So deal with it. On the other hand, the emo forum is supposed to be along the lines of emotional and psychological effects of acne. None of that is evident in your initial post.

Just like you did with ann_a_bell's post, you have taken mine out of context.

You did that on purpose, to draw the attention away from the topic orginally in disptute.  I had a response that you found disagreable, and you maybe got offended and took my sarcasm too personally, therefore you tried to judge me and make me feel bad about an appropriate response that lacked personal insult, but you tried to make it sound horrible. I don't need a pathetic unsincere apology, but thanks.

Guest Brandon
ok ill meet you there in 5. It's cool just because you see those photos doesnt meen i dont give photos to elsa showing my acne.

You're avoiding the issue, dude. The bottom line is that no acne-free pictures are tolerated in the gallery! I don't care if you have acne now, because I'm not going to be sensitive of the fact that you might be too ashamed or embarassed to post those. Sounds dumb, doesn't it? That's Avelon's logic.

Avelon, you're talking out of your ass now and trying to backtrack on what you initially said. Stick to your guns and man up and reiterate what you said.

Guest Brandon

I don't see an apology anywhere. See you later, hypocrites.

Guest Brandon

Must I quote again what you originally said? You're the insensitive one. And now you're trying to convey sympathy? ha! Eat some crow, dude. You're a fool.

There is one person there that has terrible scars and has an insensitive comment there listed by someone who’s picture looks pretty good to me.

Must I quote again what you originally said? You're the insensitive one. And now you're trying to convey sympathy? ha! Eat some crow, dude. You're a fool.