Notifications
Clear all

Date in 3 days HELP!

MemberMember
(@frenchie86)

Posted : 11/28/2017 2:28 am

Hey guys so after 3 years of clear skin thanks to accutane, I have the biggest cyst near my mouth? I put Acnecide on it (BP 5%) and its made it worse as now its inflamed and the skin around it is inflamed. Ive discontinued BP and have put lots of Savlon on it, I am also on Flucloxicillin (usually works wonders for infected cysts) but I have a date on Friday night which Ive been waiting 5 years for so its a super big deal and i cant reschedule, please help! Any tips? Thanks

MemberMember
(@innocentflute)

Posted : 11/28/2017 5:33 am

I recently went through a period of pretty much constant sore pimples like you described and I tried pretty much everything, something that I found worked really fast was Mario Badescu buffering lotion, then on top of that, Mario Badescu drying lotion. The two together overnight worked like magic to take away the soreness and shrink the pimples. It literally worked overnight for some of my spots, I woke up the next morning and they were pretty much gone, no flaky skin or anything. I feel for you and hope the date goes well!! All the best x

ps: here is a link with some info about the lotions...
https://www.mariobadescu.com/blog/difference-between-drying-lotion-cream-buffering-lotion/

MemberMember
(@frenchie86)

Posted : 11/29/2017 7:25 am

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 11/29/2017 8:13 am

Calamine lotion!!.. use LOTS of it right on the cyst, it will go down very quickly

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 01/05/2018 5:54 am

How was your date? :)