Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i wanna get reviews from people who have used this. what kind of acne does this work for and is it effective? i just started using it and it seems to work even though the night lotion is really drying. i am using this until i start using proactiv. the pakaging is really awesome and this seemed really awesome so please give your imput

damn...whatta waste. It worked in the beginning but then BAM i got hit with a big breakout. The only thing i use is the moisturizer because i have nothing else.

Worked awesome for me in the beginning. Then I changed moisturizers and used one that didnt come with it. THen i had a breakout. I like the cleanser though.

hey i wanna get reviews from people who have used this. what kind of acne does this work for and is it effective? i just started using it and it seems to work even though the night lotion is really drying. i am using this until i start using proactiv. the pakaging is really awesome and this seemed really awesome so please give your imput

It worked great for me,it cleared me, but the day lotion made my skin oily, and you can't swich lotions or you will break out.

ya this is my second day and it seems to really work. *crosses fingers* and is proactiv better than this because i don't wanna have to go on proactiv and have it be worse