Notifications
Clear all

Scraped acne scar

MemberMember
(@elpollo92)

Posted : 11/24/2017 2:36 pm

Hi everyone, unfortunately I did something very stupid, I have a small acne scar which is like 10 months old that was getting almost undetectable at all, it was  pink and the pit was not even noticeable anymore. Myself, very stupidly thought it was a good idea to grab a sim ejector tool and pass it over several times in the scar to see if it would cause a wound and collagen to fill over it. Turns out that I stopped doing it as soon as I noticed the scar got very red, it didn't bled or anything however a scab formed the following day and it fell off like 4 days afterwards. It's been one week now since I did it and the scar area looks very red, and it doesn't look deeper, but it looks wider as if the scar covers more of the skin now, this has me very depressed and im so stupid for doing it :( do u think this may have caused permanent damage to it or will it go back to its previous status which I actually was ok with? Please help :(

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/24/2017 3:33 pm

Skin heals itself regardless,you would have to be suffering from some kind of illness that stops your body/skin repairing itself.

dont mess with your skin,you only got what you got so why spoil it,and always ask if unsure before doing something stupid.
:)

MemberMember
(@elpollo92)

Posted : 11/24/2017 5:05 pm

1 hour ago, Quadboy said:

Skin heals itself regardless,you would have to be suffering from some kind of illness that stops your body/skin repairing itself.

dont mess with your skin,you only got what you got so why spoil it,and always ask if unsure before doing something stupid.
:)

Thanks for your reply. Yeah a sim  ejector tool is not even sharp so I really got surprised it scabbed over the scar. I think it was just scraped so hopefully in a few weeks it'll look as it did before. Thanks again