Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which moisturizer?

Ive been on the regimen for two years or so now and it still keeps me 95% clear. I switched back and forth between the eucerin renewal and the neutrogena moisturizer, probably more so the neutrogena. Lately my skin has been flaking a little bit in some places and im thinking of switching moisturizers. Anyone have any good results with this new eucerin lotion?

the regime states that the eucerin might sting alittle in the beginning and it really did! i didn't expect that much though....i stopped it using it and bought the cetaphil. the eucerin made my skin feel oily and greasy and for some reason, everytime i'd get near my eye, i'd start tearing. with cetaphil, i report none of these but weightless moisturizing. seriously, cetaphil is the best moisturizer i've used. you should try it.

Ive been on the regimen for two years or so now and it still keeps me 95% clear.  I switched back and forth between the eucerin renewal and the neutrogena moisturizer, probably more so the neutrogena.  Lately my skin has been flaking a little bit in some places and im thinking of switching moisturizers.  Anyone have any good results with this new eucerin lotion?

im using the eucerin one and i think its great! makes my skin feel really smooth and generally is working well with the bp gel and my face is def clearing up. iv not used the neutrogena stuff tho so have no clue wot that is like.

Yeah those are the two reasons I stopped using eucerin for neutrogena in the first place. The greasy feeling on the face and the way it irritates your eyes if you get the lotion anywhere near them. As far as the cetaphil moisturizer, I tried it a year ago and I couldnt stand the smell of it. It seemed to be the same as Neutrogena just with an overwhelming smell. Anyway, thanks for the help guys. Maybe i'll stick it out with the Neutrogena and try drinking more water to treat the dry skin lol.