Notifications
Clear all

When will the spots fade????

MemberMember
(@depressedwithmyface)

Posted : 11/21/2017 7:20 pm

I am fed up with these brown spots on my face. These spots are worse than acne. I have a light tan skin and the brown spots make my skin look horrible. Sometimes i think why cant i remove this brown skin and wait for new skin to arrive. I was told by a derm that these would fade in a month but now its been 2 months and they still linger on my face. I avoid going out having parties or enjoying time with my friends due to these spots. Dont know how long i have to wait before these fade?

MemberMember
(@depressedwithmyface)

Posted : 11/21/2017 7:28 pm

I have brown post acne hyperpigmentation marks. Does tea tree oil helps in removing these marks? If yes how much effective is it ? How much times does it taken to make spot less noticeable ? I have light tan skin. Anyone who has had results with tea tree oil please help !!!

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 11/21/2017 8:39 pm

it seems there is some info on google about tea tree healing post acne marks but i wouldnt know, sorry.

but i would recommend you reading up on how to exfoliate your skin and vitamins which can promote skin healing.

MemberMember
(@ryancoloma)

Posted : 11/22/2017 9:59 pm

I actually have the same feeling as your username. I'm depressed with my face as well. I have horrible redness and brown spots on my cheeks and my face looks scarred. I have mine for almost 4 months now, and I can't find the right remedy for this. I used exfoliating cream, toner, and other product to scrub this away but it's futile. I even tried exercising to make myself healthy inside out.

MemberMember
(@depressedwithmyface)

Posted : 11/24/2017 11:08 pm

I know these spots are disgusting. Want to get rid of these soon. One day i see a certain improvement in spots and the next day they look same as old. This disguists me. Just want to get rid of them fast.

MemberMember
(@ryancoloma)

Posted : 11/28/2017 3:03 am

I know. I'm tired of it as well.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 01/09/2018 5:58 pm

Perhaps something with Vitamin C like an oil or serum would help lighten up those dark/brown spots. Not sure about tea tree oil though as it is more of an anti-microbial ingredient.