Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Depressedwithmyface

When will the spots fade????

I am fed up with these brown spots on my face. These spots are worse than acne. I have a light tan skin and the brown spots make my skin look horrible. Sometimes i think why cant i remove this brown skin and wait for new skin to arrive. I was told by a derm that these would fade in a month but now its been 2 months and they still linger on my face. I avoid going out having parties or enjoying time with my friends due to these spots. Dont know how long i have to wait before these fade?

I have brown post acne hyperpigmentation marks. Does tea tree oil helps in removing these marks? If yes how much effective is it ? How much times does it taken to make spot less noticeable ? I have light tan skin. Anyone who has had results with tea tree oil please help !!!

it seems there is some info on google about tea tree healing post acne marks but i wouldnt know, sorry.

but i would recommend you reading up on how to exfoliate your skin and vitamins which can promote skin healing.

Edited by MrBakery

I actually have the same feeling as your username. I'm depressed with my face as well. I have horrible redness and brown spots on my cheeks and my face looks scarred. I have mine for almost 4 months now, and I can't find the right remedy for this. I used exfoliating cream, toner, and other product to scrub this away but it's futile. I even tried exercising to make myself healthy inside out. 

Perhaps something with Vitamin C like an oil or serum would help lighten up those dark/brown spots. Not sure about tea tree oil though as it is more of an anti-microbial ingredient.