Notifications
Clear all

Comedonal acne??

MemberMember
(@iberga93)

Posted : 11/21/2017 7:36 am

Hey guys, you are my last chance. I am desperate with this condition, haven't had so bad acne. 
Please does somebody have experience with this type of skin? What are these tiny little zits all around my face???

IMG_3011.JPG

MemberMember
(@tmontana)

Posted : 11/21/2017 10:09 am

I would say that is comedonal acne.

These bumps can form when the skins natural exfoliation process malfunctions, in which case using a targeted exfoliating treatment with salicylic acid (BHA) can help. Using a BHA immediately improves exfoliation, which can prompt the bumps to dissolve on their own relatively quickly.

If your skin doesnt respond to using a BHA exfoliant after several weeks, make an appointment with your dermatologist, who can tell you if youre dealing with something known as milia or a different issue, and what the best remedies are.

Along with a BHA exfoliant, its essential that you use an anti-aging skincare routine to minimize the chance of them reappearing. This means always using a gentle cleanser, toner, and leave-on products with skin-restoring ingredients. You also need a daytime moisturizer with at least SPF 30 to protect your skin every day. An effective routine like this will help reduce the possibility of those annoying white bumps showing up on your face again!

MemberMember
(@iberga93)

Posted : 11/22/2017 1:13 pm

Thank you. At the moment I am using skininstitute glycolic acid 12 cleanser, then salycil acid toner and mousturizer. Doing it for 2 weeks, but feel like all coming out. Have never been so bad skin, usually had couples on chin. I assume I got this because of wather. I am living in country where is very high humidity. ;)