Notifications
Clear all

Raging acne with small pimples everywhere

MemberMember
(@sbaxt04)

Posted : 11/18/2017 8:39 pm

I have had acne for so long. Initially it would be bigger pimples when I was thirteen and I would get cysts. I started taking magnesium, which reduced the cysts. However, a couple years later, my skin has erupted in small bumps everywhere and the cysts have come back. My forehead and cheeks and chin line are constantly congested with little clogged pores that feel like millions of bumps all over my face. On top of that, I™ve gotten cystic acne again despite being on magnesium. I went to my dermatologist and got prescribed spironolactone, and after a few days of taking it, I actually started getting more frequent, deeper cysts than I had before. I spent two months on it before quitting and switching back to simple magnesium. I have tried avocado oil, tea tree oil, and rose hip oil as well as CeraVe pm moisturizer to get rid of MG little bumps, and I cleanse with CeraVe foaming cleanser, and I™ve also tried glycerin soap. What could help theselittle pimples go away? Nothing seems to work. 83BF8860-C437-46C0-A9C2-E557329CA4BF.jpeg

MemberMember
(@queenaynay)

Posted : 11/21/2017 11:56 am

You should try jojoba oil. I believe that oil works the best for people because it is the closest to what your skin naturally produces. As for the face wash, I would recommend african black soap or any face soap with charcoal in it or tea tree oil. Those are always known to help clear peoples skin.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/21/2017 1:02 pm

What you should actualy be doing is going back to the dr and getting an oral anti biotic,something along the lines of tetracycline,lymecycline,this kind of anti biotic.

anti biotics fight and kill acne causing bacteria,no bacteria = no acne.
:)

MemberMember
(@reirei)

Posted : 11/21/2017 2:24 pm

I had a serious pimple breakout last year too..I already tried almost everything ,like organic product soaps,acne soaps,and even the famous brand of acne set.
set..it makes me feel horrible looking at the mirror,losing my confidence..but i researched almost everyday reading comments,blogs and forums about acne.. i finally tried discovered the right combinations.. *Safeguard pink with aloe soap
*Eskinol with Clyndamycin(as a toner)
*BeloAcne Gel
*Contractubex for Acne Scars
After 1 year Satisfied:) proven and effective:) No.more big bumpy Acne:)
just mild hormonal pimples but just 1 or 2 every month:)

MemberMember
(@showstopper474)

Posted : 11/21/2017 2:51 pm

I was having a stressful couple of months and after taking my last really stressful trip, my skin erupted in cystic acne and little bumps like the ones you have in the picture. I went to my doctor and she didn't want me to do around round of tretinoin and instead recommended necon .5/35. I told her I didn't initially want to do the birth control because I had a terrible time with it the last time I tried. I've recently been reading more and more articles on holistic methods to treating acne. I've been on a healthy diet for the past month (no sugar, no red meat, limited fish, and mainly eating a lot of vegetables and fruits though not too many fruits). I've been on the neon for about a month .

If you've found something that's worked for you, let me know!!