Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nutopia

The condition that brings us down

I'm sure a lot of all you other people feel the same way I do. My acne has never been severe; it's mild. But it's still there, and I'm 18. However, I can't help feeling sometimes that this skin disorder makes us feel brought down to the same place where losers reside: the bottom of the barrel. This summer I changed because I quit letting it bother me as much and gained confidence. Ended up having a one-night stand or two, started clubbing, going to bars, and just having a fucking good time. Now I don't FEEL like I did before. I feel superior and that sorta made me turn into an asshole which I am fixing right now... But, there's hope. So don't let this shit bring you down. There's always a way out. Oh, and I am clearing up even more now. So take that.

Guest Brandon

How did you realize that you were an asshole? Did you have a revelation or did someone put you in your place?

No one puts me in my place. I just got a lot of "You're so mean", "You're so rude", "You're such an ass", "You're such an asshole", and "You're so cocky" comments these past 2 weeks. Now I'm back into my negative mood again. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.

Guest Brandon

That's called being put in your place, dumbass.

man who say things and not realize that he dumb will one day get when he least expect it get bite in bum.

in other words, what goes around comes around, as said by confucious fool.

man who say things and not realize that he dumb will one day get when he least expect it get bite in bum.

in other words, what goes around comes around, as said by confucious fool.