Notifications
Clear all

Fruits healed my cystic hormonal acne

MemberMember
(@regenerative-detoxification)

Posted : 11/17/2017 6:14 pm

I was a member of this site, acne.org, last summer when my cystic acne was ruining my life. In October I discovered a naturopathic doctor who spoke of regenerative detoxification to get my kidneys filtering. After I attained kidney filtration my health issues went away. My cystic acne, head to toe psoriasis, eyelid dermatitis and facial eczema cleared up, and the cysts on my ovaries disappeared, all of these conditions had been created through years of eating the wrong diet and I had created systemic acidosis throughout my body. I saw also diagnosed with pre-diabetes which i have reveresed. We are a frugivore species and designed to eat fruits and leafy greens if you wish. Fruits berries and melons have regenerated my autonomic nervous system where before I was on my way to multiple sclerosis per the doctors opinion. Im here to tell you that the power of raw foods, with an emphasis on fruits berries and melons have the power to regenerate and detoxify your body so that you can claim your power back and not only clear your acne but experience true radiant health.

[Promotional content removed]

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/18/2017 2:29 am

Love this! Its true. Many orange vegetables and fruits provide high concentrations of the A vitamin, beta-carotene, which supports a healthy immune system and skin. Vitamin A has similar effects on the skin as retinol medications, which are commonly used to treat acne, with fewer side effects. Vitamin A helps clear breakouts by drying excess oil and reducing inflammation. Vegetables and fruits that are rich sources of vitamin A include pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes, papayas, cantaloupes, apricots, peaches, nectarines and mangoes.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 12/21/2017 5:47 am

Thanks for sharing!

MemberMember
(@pimple-pimp)

Posted : 12/21/2017 8:11 am

hey there my acne flares when eating any fruit how do you explain that? its not just me btw if u google "fruit acne" its problematic for many and when they cut fruit completely the skin improves.