Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

I me a beautiful girl with acne.

I met a girl with acne the other day and we both like eachother. I don't even care that she has acne and I don't really notice it. I think the only reason I actually did was because I had severe acne and now I always look at a persons skin. but she was so amazing........

I know it's just that people get so upset about their acne and I also did. It wasn't a big deal to me at all and I know all about severe acne.

good news man. great to hear. if anything starts from this, dont ever let her go no matter what. its harder than anything sad.gif

Guest Brandon
congradulations big boy. now u 2 can eat each others pimples.    eusa_drool.gif

I find alot of females with acne attractive. Not only do I think they are hott, there is this feeling of understanding between two people with acne which is a turn on for me (as long as the person I am looking at is a female razz.gif ).

Is that the same guy that said he would get turned on by would poping a girl's pimples. LOL BC if it is then hes a sick freak!

I met a girl with acne the other day and we both like eachother. I don't even care that she has acne and I don't really notice it. I think the only reason I actually did was because I had severe acne and now I always look at a persons skin. but she was so amazing........

peple are often coming on here and saying they find people with 'acne attractive' like its a weird or rare occurance? I think not?

Well, eating pimples, how about licking? I've often thought about what that would feel like. Is htat weird or what?

peple are often coming on here and saying they find people with 'acne attractive' like its a weird or rare occurance? I think not?

Well, eating pimples, how about licking? I've often thought about what that would feel like. Is htat weird or what?

its opposite of what the media labels as acceptable. we don't see it in movies so why would we think it in real life??? fucking lame...

and yes, its weird.