Notifications
Clear all

Binge of the century vs acne prone skin. Who will win?

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/13/2017 2:03 pm

Just did the binge of the century over the last 24 hours. 20 small chocolate bars from Halloween, 2 bags rice cakes, 1 box ritz, 1 kilogram of frozen fries, 3 rice crispies squares bars, 2 marshmallow and chocolate snack bars, 15 chocolate chips cookies, 2 plates of lasagna left overs, and half a baguette. Lets goooo. Lets see how this effects my skin over the next week. Btw I just turned 21 and am not on any drugs or pills right now for acne. I also have had severe cystic acne previously. Lets see how this goes.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/13/2017 2:24 pm

Be interesting!
;D

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/13/2017 2:26 pm

Yeah also forgot to mention I did not do this on purpose. I have low self control on eating and went off. Planning on eating healthier and less junk starting tomorrow.

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 11/15/2017 4:15 am

Omg! I could never do this! Keep us updated :)

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/15/2017 10:32 am

Day 2 update. So on day 1 I didnt bother posting because my face stayed the same. But now its day 2. So after another day of binge eating (lots of ice cream, Ritz, chocolate chip cookies, candy bars, licorice, wine gums, nachos and Doritos). I wake up today my face is still pretty much the same but I notice a couple of new pimples under my mouth on my chin. They are whiteheads. Well see if thisnget worse over the days

MemberMember
(@betty92)

Posted : 11/15/2017 11:10 am

Only a couple after all of that? You are lucky :)

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/15/2017 11:39 am

27 minutes ago, Betty92 said:

Only a couple after all of that? You are lucky :)

So far that™s it. I™m expecting a cystic pimple to come up sometime in the next 7 days. If not, I™d be really suprised 

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/16/2017 8:08 am

Day 3, ate a whole box with 8 eggo waffles yesterday with maple syrup and fish and chips along with a whole bunch of other junk. The whiteheads that appeared on my chin yesterday have disappeared. There is a new whitehead in my mustache area now its pretty good sized. Other then that my face is pretty much the same.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/17/2017 8:43 am

Day 4: mustache whitehead disappeared too when I woke up. Now my face looks the same as when I started

MemberMember
(@betty92)

Posted : 11/18/2017 4:20 pm

You got off quite lightly.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/18/2017 9:19 pm

Day 5: new whitehead appeared beside mouth. Other then that everything is the same

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/19/2017 8:45 am

If your taking oral anti biotics of any type and its working you will find it quite hard to break out.
:)

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/19/2017 12:09 pm

3 hours ago, Quadboy said:

If your taking oral anti biotics of any type and its working you will find it quite hard to break out.
:)

I™m not taking any antibiotics or any medication 

Day 6: whitehead disappeared. Face is same as when started. Ate lots of candy and chocolate yesterday

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/20/2017 11:04 pm

Day 7 2 small whiteheads appeared beside under mouth. I should also mention that I didnt sleep at all Friday or Sunday. Fractured my big toe and pain kept me up all night. This is another factor

MemberMember
(@turko)

Posted : 11/21/2017 8:56 am

Are you sure you want to breakout badly or getting diabets? 

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/22/2017 11:05 am

Day 9. Face looks exactly the same as when I stated other then 2 tiny red almost flat pimple like things on my cheek

And when I actjally think about it my face looks better today then the first day overall

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/23/2017 10:46 pm

Wow just wow. I ate so much food today that if i typed it out here it would look like an essay. Insane amounts of sugar, dairy and wheat . Over 6 thousand calories of junk. If this doesnt break me out badly then I dont know what will.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/25/2017 5:31 pm

Got a good ol whitehead on my cheek today

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 11/26/2017 12:52 pm

Throwback pictures 8 months ago. So you people know stuff can change quick

696828B4-D6EC-4EEC-B0DD-9C29E825D943.jpeg

2F750AB7-A878-4A9B-8F37-27649AE0EC0D.jpeg

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/01/2017 8:00 pm

Its been 2 and a half weeks now and Im still at it. Junk everyday. Lots of ice cream yesterday. Ate an entire baguette last night right before bed followed by a box of ritz crackers and a box of lindor chocolates. Face is same other then 2 whiteheads under my mouth right now. Im gonna stop starting tomorrow because i feel unhealthy and gross as hell.

MemberMember
(@dermagreens)

Posted : 12/01/2017 8:45 pm

Hey,
Now it would be interesting to see the effects on your acne if you challenged yourself to the opposite diet.
Say a three week binge diet on nothing but green vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains and just water to drink.
Nothing processed or fried, no oils, no meat, no dairy, no refined carbs.
You should try it,  I bet you'll be astounded ^_^^_^^_^
...AND It would a be a good way to counter the effects of the junk binge!! Dooo iiiittt!!! Lol

Natasha 

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 12/02/2017 5:35 am

Why are you wanting to binge so much? I would defo not want to be experimenting with my skin!

just curious..

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 12/02/2017 9:33 am

12 hours ago, Beauty-Greens said:

Hey,
Now it would be interesting to see the effects on your acne if you challenged yourself to the opposite diet.
Say a three week binge diet on nothing but green vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains and just water to drink.
...AND It would a be a good way to counter the effects of the junk binge!! Dooo iiiittt!!! Lol

Natasha 

So I woke up today no whiteheads or pimples under my mouth they disappeared.  my face looks the exact same as when I started almost 3 weeks ago. I like your idea but that™s a bit too much for me however for the next three weeks I will limit sugar™s, Dairy, wheat As much as I can. I won™t be able to limit oils or meat though as I enjoy it to much. Well see how it goes.

3 hours ago, jPablo said:

Why are you wanting to binge so much? I would defo not want to be experimenting with my skin!

just curious..

It started with a big time accidental binge. Then I decided to experiment from there. Unfornately the truth is this is the way I have been eating my 21 year life. 

12 hours ago, Beauty-Greens said:

Hey,

Natasha 

Also gonna lower calorie intake big time 

jPablo liked
MemberMember
(@dermagreens)

Posted : 12/02/2017 11:40 am

Well that's still a great start!!...especially cutting out the dairy!
Good luck, :) let me know how it goes 

N.

MemberMember
(@pimple-pimp)

Posted : 12/03/2017 8:27 am

do you get breakouts anywhere else like back, chest scalp or just face?