Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanjam95

Roaccutane 30mg/for 6 months (PICTURES INCLUDED)

It actually looks improved to me! There is redness, but they look reduced and dried out and much better overall. January will be a good month I think. Happy Xmas/NY 

Wow girl, you already look good! Imagine how good you'll feel when the spring starts. Everything will be better, weather, temperature, and your skin! Hold on few weeks, I'm with you! One day behind you. ;P They say a lot changes in 4th month.

You do have to be kind to yourself. Just get the rest. Early nights, lie-ins, naps! Just do less and you will cope better. Really glad it's Christmas! Good excuse to chill. 

13 minutes ago, Juwalker said:

You do have to be kind to yourself. Just get the rest. Early nights, lie-ins, naps! Just do less and you will cope better. Really glad it's Christmas! Good excuse to chill. 

Uugh, i got sick so bad two days ago and yesterday wasn't so good, but today, luckily i feel much better. Thanks for advice :D 

Merry Christmas and happy New year everybody!!! :smileys_n_people_19:

Happy New year!! :D May our struggle with acne finishes this year! Until then...

Week 14th-

I have no idea if it's worse than last week but here are the pics. It's my month 4 and I am wondering is it possible to get all clean by the end of month 6 :smileys_n_people_8: not trying to be negative and all that...

Fotor_151476346529145.jpg

Fotor_151476348522590.jpg

Fotor_151476350585454.jpg

Fotor_151476352562340.jpg

29 minutes ago, kvn88 said:

Looking great B|
You at home too? Happy new year :smileys_n_people_26:

Nope, still in Australia, its 11:30 am here 2018 ahhaha

1 hour ago, sanjam95 said:
1 hour ago, kvn88 said:

Looking great B|
You at home too? Happy new year :smileys_n_people_26:

Nope, still in Australia, its 11:30 am here 2018 ahhaha
I thought you're in Serbia. Damn, nice, enjoy your vacations then! :smileys_n_people_32: 2:47AM here

49 minutes ago, Juwalker said:

Defo better. Great!!!

Thank you! I'm soooo freaking excited for the end! Looking forward :smileys_n_people_107::D

I'll post some THROWBACK photos, before I started with accutane. I was on pill that time, but it didn't help me. The last pic is with make-up on. Ugh. You can definitely see how unlucky I was.

Fotor_151485360412871.jpg

Fotor_151485358292269.jpg

Fotor_151485356285185.jpg

Fotor_15148535373831.jpg

Fotor_151485351800970.jpg

Fotor_15148534971885.jpg

Edited by sanjam95

Week 15th

I played with my face yesterday. Had some blackheads and I had to pop them, they were soooo visible and today I'm RED. It's ok, make-up day since I'll go out. P.s. my lips are SO dry! 

Hope miracles will happen in next 2.5 months! :smileys_n_people_24:

Fotor_151536605425138.jpg

Fotor_151536603391252.jpg

Fotor_151536598403025.jpg

Fotor_151536595606411.jpg

Fotor_151536592673030.jpg

Edited by sanjam95

25 minutes ago, Juwalker said:

It's happening! Hang in there. 

Well hopefully I'll come with better results next week :D

You saw my post and you saw what can happen in only 7 days |::banana: When it starts to clear, it's crazy fast, so be positive because results are on the way B|

On 08/01/2018 at 10:54 AM, kvn88 said:

You saw my post and you saw what can happen in only 7 days |::banana: When it starts to clear, it's crazy fast, so be positive because results are on the way B|

Horray. How long did you wait for the magical week to happen? 

1 hour ago, plaguevictim said:
On 8. 1. 2018 at 2:54 PM, kvn88 said:

Horray. How long did you wait for the magical week to happen? 

After day 100 everything turned to better :smileys_n_people_97:

Week 16th

68 days left. Hopefully, it will get better and better. I had huge pimple on my right cheek, but I popped it this morning, it was white. Now I feel that it's better if I just pop that one pimple that came out after daaays and days of no active pimples. I do have a lot of blemishes on my cheeks but overall it's OKAY. I mean, how it was, it's excellent now. I feel (and I hope so!!) that the next two months will be crucial for my skin in a good way of course :smileys_n_people_24: 

Anyway, nothing about my routine hasn't changed and actually it's nothing special. Just some gel for washing my face and hydrating cream. I still have dry lips, but not as much as the last two weeks and I'm not THAT much tired. Sorry for blabbing, take a look at the pics. Please, tell me what you think, is it really getting better? :smileys_n_people_38:

Fotor_151599894776153.jpg

Fotor_151599897320977.jpg

Fotor_151599900035013.jpg

Fotor_151599902106148.jpg

Fotor_151599904446736.jpg

Fotor_151599907474863.jpg

5 hours ago, plaguevictim said:

Looks good :D 

5 hours ago, eternalrocket said:

Looking really good.!

Thank you! I just saw all my posts here and yep it's getting really better! Wooohoooo!! :D:smileys_n_people_107:

If you don't believe it's getting better just check first page of the post ;P It's happening. Keep moisturizing well and drink a lot of water so red marks will go away. Also use moisturizer with spf (+30), it helps so that red marks don't get even darker.
Also don't be discouraged if little pimple shows up anywhere now. it can happen but they will be now 10x smaller and be gone 10x faster.
Greetings:smileys_n_people_113:

Just now, kvn88 said:

If you don't believe it's getting better just check first page of the post ;P It's happening. Keep moisturizing well and drink a lot of water so red marks will go away. Also use moisturizer with spf (+30), it helps so that red marks don't get even darker.
Also don't be discouraged if little pimple shows up anywhere now. it can happen but they will be now 10x smaller and be gone 10x faster.
Greetings:smileys_n_people_113:

So water & moisturizer with spf for my red marks - didn't know. Got ya! Thanks for the advice :-)