Notifications
Clear all

Is CBD oil worth trying?

MemberMember
(@beyondinfinity)

Posted : 11/08/2017 4:05 pm

I recurring adult acne, and have tried it all, even recently ivermectin cream which helped a bit. But nothing completely helps, I always get breakouts.

This person I know has a skin allergy and gets psoriasis type reaction on hands and when they apply the CBD oil on it gets better, reduces inflammation dramatically

I was wondering if it's worth to try this on my face?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/08/2017 4:22 pm

If you have red, inflamed cystic acne, you'll want to control the inflammation asap. This avoids possible scarring and helps minimize healing time. It's also a good idea to take analgesics like aspirin or Advil.

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/09/2017 10:08 am

Yes, due to the combined lipostatic, antiproliferative and antiinflammatory effects, CBD has potential as a promising therapeutic agent for the treatment of acne. If you suffer from breakouts, and you can get your hands on CBD oil, I encourage you to give it a try

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 04/18/2021 10:55 pm

On 4/16/2021 at 1:19 PM, Elwood Cruz said:

My girl friend will try CBD oil, is it okay if she is oliy?

It's okay. Just use it wisely tho.

MemberMember
(@tellurium)

Posted : 04/20/2021 4:16 am

Other research suggests that CBD may help reduce sebocytes. These are the cells that create sebum, which may cause pimples. This means it may be useful for treating acne. A 2016 review also suggests that cannabis may have antibacterial and antifungal effects, which may benefit some skin conditions.

MemberMember
(@johnmoore)

Posted : 10/31/2023 8:24 am

Remember to patch-test first to make sure you don't have any adverse reactions.