Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Negga

My home 100% TCA CROSS spot test

I did a spot test with 100% TCA last week and here is my result. It is definitely filled up, but i know tca cross is not 1 or 2 treatment thing, it takes time... 

My scar before tca cross (i choose the pic where i did microneedling because it shows my scar clearest)
20171107_000928.jpg

The scar frost right aft i apply acid on it
20171107_000830.jpg

This is the outcome aft 1 week.. definitely filled up a lot
20171107_000727.jpg20171107_000710.jpg20171107_000744.jpg

I love seeing posts like this.  Definitely somewhere between at least 20-50% improvement.  I'd say with like 1-3 more it would be practically unnoticeable.    

Yep,been saying this like lots of other people here,tca cross dosnt exist for nothing and regardless,unless you are a lost cause there is definately a treatment that will work for you.

i had great results,now when you cross all that can be crossed,and repeat monthly until your happy tat you can proceed to tca peel,watch what peel will do.

that scar will slowly smooth out,some will totaly disappear but you will notice how the scarred pores get tinier and tinier,how your skin kinda aligns itself and how everything reorganises itself.

great post,thanks,keep up great work and best of luck!
:smileys_n_people_82:

10 hours ago, Quadboy said:

Yep,been saying this like lots of other people here,tca cross dosnt exist for nothing and regardless,unless you are a lost cause there is definately a treatment that will work for you.

i had great results,now when you cross all that can be crossed,and repeat monthly until your happy tat you can proceed to tca peel,watch what peel will do.

that scar will slowly smooth out,some will totaly disappear but you will notice how the scarred pores get tinier and tinier,how your skin kinda aligns itself and how everything reorganises itself.

great post,thanks,keep up great work and best of luck!
:smileys_n_people_82:

been seeing a lot of bad reviews for TCA CROSS and i am here to give encouragement.. haha