Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just curious.. does anyone know what kind of makeup male models and actors use? Do they use women's makeup.. or makeup specifically for men? I'm just wondering because I would think that if they used makeup specifically for men.. that there would be more men's makeup lines out there.

All the actors, singers, and model including males use airbrushing. J/K....u can't get airbrushing urself...Haha....anywayz.....go to www.malespecies.com, www.menaji.com, or www.studio5ive.com. I know you posted 100x about men's makeup line. Why don't you order from Studio5ive? It's very popular overseas especially popular with my friends. They say it's not very noticeable and the ingredients aren't harsh but are positive to ur skin. Just order from Studio5ive dammit!! LOL!

The make up artists will use whatever makeup they think works best. I don't think there's a difference between women's and men's makeup, its just marketing.

I tried the Mac Concealors and the foundation. BLAH! It's soo bad. The coverage was very good. But it smears all over the place. In my Chemistry class last year it smeared all over my gogles. Many many many people stared at my face....it was noticeable. Too heavy to powdery looking. BAD BAD! I don't even use much! Thank god I found something else to use for now....mineral foundation. But I really want my Studio5ive Foundation. DAMN....sounds too good to be true. Hey...just wait ok...I'll give a review soon. If I hate it...then I will return it for full refund....heheheheeh

The thing that kinda creeps me out about Studio5ive is that the concealer only comes in 1 shade.. and the concealer cream sticks only come in 3. I'm kinda unsure on how a concealer that comes in 1 shade could match your skin.. but maybe it'd match fine as long as used with the foundation.

Ive kinda been wanting to try MAC Studio Fix.. comes in like 700 million colors.. and people on here seem to like it.. and I think thats what the guys on Manhunt were using.

The foundation color did creeped me out too. Only 3 colors! But I just took a chance because it had a 30-day money back and I looked at the color chart 10000x. The concealer with one shade is only for light to medium skin tones. I steered away from that. But a concealer (especially with alot a coverage) has to be light to cover up the redness or scars and then u use a foundation over it. I also hate how Studio5ive doesn't show the ingredients list....GRR!

The MAC StudioFix...I tried it. It kinda broke me out. It has talc which can break u out. Again....it's too noticeable. Maybe cuz' I'm a guy and it wasn't made for a guy.

If any of you guys have used any makeup...was it noticeable upclose? I have had a light powder put on me before when i've done modeling but i havent tried anything to cover up this latest blemish I have...i want something that covers it up but dosent look like i'm wearing makeup...if you know anything like this, let me know!

It wont really look noticable if it's done right and the color is right. Although in direct sunlight isnt kinda hard to make it look perfectly natural.. but Im completely nocturnal so I dont care. Check out Studio5ive.com.