Notifications
Clear all

I need help getting rid of acne

MemberMember
(@relievedsoil)

Posted : 11/03/2017 10:25 pm

I been having acne for 4 years now and I tried everything to get rid of it. The most annoying one is the pimple on my nose. Please look at the pictures to see what I need to do to get rid of it

F52AAC3B-2E88-4845-80F0-485763A6AA17.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/03/2017 11:27 pm

Are you by chance on birth control pills? Progestin, found in certain BCPs, is known to cause acne flareup. Regardless, your hormone is in a hyper mode and you need to bring it under control. The first course of action is to cut down your intake of dairy (milk and cheese are bad but yogurt is very good) and carbonated beverage. Needless to say, drink plenty of water, more the better.

Second, this is very important. You need to minimize inflammation pronto. Inflammation is the #1 culprit for why we get scars left in the wake of those pesky acne. The solution is simple. Apply anti-inflammation cream/gel and take aspirin/advil. Once the inflammation goes down, so will the shelf-life of the acne. That is, your recovery time will be slashed to half or less if you can reduce inflammation.

Third, stay away from anything toxic, both mind and body. Learn to be at peace with yourself. Don't grill yourself over acne--it ain't gonna help. Also many consumers are unaware of what's inside the facial products they slather on their face, no matter how toxic they may be. Educate yourself and learn to read the ingredients. For those ingredients you're unaware of, simply Google them.

Lastly, you mention you've tried everything. By everything, I figure you mean the conventional approach. Have you ever considered going the natural route?

I suggest you try this natural remedy:

Mix equal parts (preferably 1 Tbsp) of honey, yogurt, coconut oil. Microwave for approximately 15 seconds or until it's warm to touch. Apply to face for 30 minutes. Wash off with warm wet towel. (Optional: Follow with a toner made of 1 Tbsp Apple Cider and 2 Tbsp water.)

• Honey, with its naturalantibacterial property, helps to heal acne.
  • Yogurtremoves dead skin andtightens pores.
  • Coconut oil, in addition to its antimicrobial property, is an excellent moisturizer.
DMSO is another natural solution (rathera fast solution), but I don't recommend it if you have never heard of it. If interested, you can check out my previous post regarding DMSO:

MemberMember
(@relievedsoil)

Posted : 11/04/2017 11:27 pm

im mainly trying to get rid of this red acne bump on my nose.Been there about 3 days and I try to pop it and nothing came out and the bump got worse.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/05/2017 12:25 am

Well, as written above, I would recommend rubbing some DMSO. It does do wonders for cystic acnes. If you have no access to DMSO, apply some Vicks VapoRub. It also has anti-inflammatory property so it should bring inflammation down in due course.

You should note that it's the inflammation that contributes to redness and pain, not the clogged pores. People think once they clear up the clogged pores, acne would somehow go away. That's not the case. It's the inflammation, folks! Keep the inflammation down and let your own body's immune system do the heavy lifting.

So I suggest you take 2 tablets of aspirin and rub either arthritis cream or Vicks Vaporub twice a day. Then, continue taking 81mg baby aspirin until you're acne-free.

MemberMember
(@relievedsoil)

Posted : 11/05/2017 7:08 am

Is there foods that can help?I have school tomorrow and I dont know what to do.I drink 7 bottles for two days now.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/05/2017 4:06 pm

Did you try honey + yogurt + coconut oil mask (see my first reply above)? Also did you take2 tablets of aspirin and rub either arthritis cream or Vicks Vaporub on your face as written above?

Nobody can help unless you're willing to try the advice given.

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/06/2017 2:38 am

Didn't you try Lavender oil???
It has profound benefits on your skin because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics. It soothes and nourishes the skin treating long-term acne, healing dry skin, and reducing the appearance of dark spots and scars caused by acne. Other lavender oil benefits include its ability toreduce stress and anxiety that areassociated with acne breakouts in adults and itstherapeutic properties that improve your quality of sleep, thereby promoting healthy and radiant skin.Nevertheless, you should test this oil in the small areas of your skin and some skin types to test it because it could be a little irritating for those sensitive skin types.

Also, a proper diet, workout more, less stress, good hydration and you should see an improvement immediately.

MemberMember
(@happinesswasdisruptedsinceacne)

Posted : 11/09/2017 8:24 am

On 11/5/2017 at 0:27 PM, RelievedSoil said:

im mainly trying to get rid of this red acne bump on my nose.Been there about 3 days and I try to pop it and nothing came out and the bump got worse.

You shouldn't be popping pimple without a head thats a big NO! It'll just make it worse and will possibly result in scarring.