Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daytonasurf

Initial breakout with Benzaclin?

Im starting it tonite, and im pretty sure there shouldnt be an initial breakout but im just asking people whove used it before. Is there or isnt there? Thanks A LOT in advance!!!!

I've been using it for over 2 weeks now... there was no adjustment "break-out" period. Dries up the skin a bit, but seems to be helping drying out the pimples faster. Still trying to see how well it actually is working...

I could say Benzclin has been helping me for about 2 weeks now!. eusa_clap.gif For now i'll stick with it Patiance is the most important thing i think.

How do you use it? I cleansed w/ clearisil total control deep pore cream clenser.

That is BP too, should I use an SA wash and then apply the Benzaclin?

I must have had some sort of allergic reaction to Benzaclin or something, because about a week after I started using it I had a MASSIVE breakout around my jawline and chin. It was awful, and a week later I gave up using the stuff because I just kept breaking out! Literally like three days after I stopped using Benzaclin, the breakouts stopped.

I do hope that I was just unlucky, and that you see much better results. Good luck. smile.gif