Notifications
Clear all

HELP so many breakouts

MemberMember
(@louzabouma)

Posted : 11/03/2017 12:23 am

every morning i wake up and i have at least 3 new pinple, why is that! im gonna change my routine soon but i dont know why is my skin doing that and theres of every thing, big pimples white head, some big one, small one. if i change my diet maybe?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/03/2017 7:04 am

Personaly i would just wash with warm clean water when you wake up and pat dry with clean dry towel then apply a moisturiser thats ok with your face.do the same shortly befire going to bed.

go to your dr and get an oral anti biotic,something like lymecycline.

keep hygene good and dont touch or pick face.
:)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/03/2017 11:57 pm

23 hours ago, louzabouma said:

every morning i wake up and i have at least 3 new pinple, why is that! im gonna change my routine soon but i dont know why is my skin doing that and theres of every thing, big pimples white head, some big one, small one. if i change my diet maybe?

Has this started only recently or it's been a recurring phenomenon for some time?

Acne is the result of a hormonal imbalance that is usually caused by stress or toxins (food and environmental contaminants), which in turn screws up the skin's pH.

If your diet is more or less the same as before the flareup, then it's likely to be something other than food. Could stress be a factor? Or perhaps too much excitement, sexual or otherwise? :) Oh, it's also worth noting that picking acne will not only leave scars it tends to give birth to even more acne, so resist all urges to pop them.

Anyway if you're not being eaten alive by acne, there's no need to worry. Just wash your face with water. Don't apply anything--especially OTC products--on your face for at least a week. See if that clears it up.