Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supremeking

Small bumps all over forehead! Folliculitis????

So I have these tiny bumps all over my forehead. A little pit of a back story. I have had clear skin for most my life. I am 19 years old I started working out about 3 months ago. I was on weigh protein. The protein (from what I think) made zits appear on my jaw line. I started applying face washes and srubs to clear the acne. After about 2 month I sort have got it under control. About 2 weeks ago, I developed these tiny bumps all over my head. I don’t know if it’s from the gym, because that’s where I thought the ance came from other than the protein. Or I thought they old be from clogged pores tom even acne wash.  They are ichty and my dermatologist told me they are clogged pores. They are the worst above my eyebrows. I started using Nizoral 1% for about 5 days now. I have not seen any noticeable difference which scares me. Also my skin gets super try after a shower and by the middle of the day, my forehead is super greasy. Should I be cleaning that grease off? Should I stick with nizoral? What do the bumps look like to people who have had it? They look worse in person I think. 

61B3F50D-6BCB-4244-9300-2135DD5EBACF.jpeg

10ACA2C6-FB8D-436D-BEBE-44E10EE568CC.jpeg

There would be none to very little harm getting yourself to the dr anc getting a course of oral anti biotics.they will either help and clear it up but i cant see them making the condition worse,if the condition clears with iral anti biotics then it was bacterial.

lymecycline come to mind as an option.
:)

11 minutes ago, Quadboy said:

There would be none to very little harm getting yourself to the dr anc getting a course of oral anti biotics.they will either help and clear it up but i cant see them making the condition worse,if the condition clears with iral anti biotics then it was bacterial.

It’s not acne I don’t think. The anti Biotics would help? I thought it was yeast because I have been eating subway like everyday for 4 months. 

11 hours ago, supremeking said:
11 hours ago, Quadboy said:

It’s not acne I don’t think. The anti Biotics would help? I thought it was yeast because I have been eating subway like everyday for 4 months. 
No antibiotics would not help, since what you have is not infected.

Hey man not sure this would be of any help, had a breakout on one side of my jaw about 5 months ago...been on lymecycline for 4 months which at first got rid of abit but not all, let me just state way back in june I said I think I have a yeast infection....well antibiotics are good at killing the bad bacteria, (docters ruled out a yeast infection) it also kills the good...so low and behold my forehead got bumpy which never gets any spots....back to the doctors I went on the 4th attempt....oh I think you have a yeast infection. What I have got is daktarin miconazole. only on day 3 so not much to report. Takes up to 10 days to see good results. Will let you no how I get on....Btw I have not had a test for yeast infection....if you do it by blood it gives an inaccurate results while a stool sample is abit more solid (lol) All the best mate