Notifications
Clear all

Red marks/acne?

MemberMember
(@ahad)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:12 pm

Hi im confused wether or not to buy the regimen. I suffer from these red marks on my skin for so long! Im sick of them! Ive tried gylcolic acid, salycilic acid, vitamin c, hylauronic acid and all of that crap but nothing works! They dont fade. I dont know whag else to use. Is it acne? or hyperpigmentation? its under the skin so its not bumpy. Please helpFAAC1289-26FC-4B40-95C3-A27E8379311C.png, should i buy the regimen? 

E4CECDBD-6E12-49E1-B7EB-5D0683DE3968.png

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:48 pm

I would recommend going to see your local dr and ask for anti biotics,should be girst port of call for all acne sufferers.
:)

MemberMember
(@ahad)

Posted : 10/26/2017 7:09 pm

But i dont think this is acne? Its not bumpy. My skin just looks like its irritated and has red marks.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/26/2017 9:45 pm

2 hours ago, Ahad said:

But i dont think this is acne? Its not bumpy. My skin just looks like its irritated and has red marks.

I don't think you should try the regimen. How long did you use the glycolic acid for? Hyaluronic acid would do nothing and by salicylic acid, do you mean the face wash or exfoliant?

MemberMember
(@ahad)

Posted : 10/27/2017 5:50 am

Ive used glycolic acid products for like over a year.. also a wash with salycilic acid inside. But i only use the mario badescu glycolic acid cleanser now.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/27/2017 6:54 am

You should be seeing your dr a d get a course of oral anti biotics.am wandering maybe you got something else but this still causes acne or basicly spots to be be frank.

anti biotics should/will kill the acne causing bacteria if its bacterial and then no more acne/spots.

if you find your getting red irritating spots anywhere else let your dr know.

if you can get prestiption strength topical to use as well as oral anti biotics will be better.

MemberMember
(@ahad)

Posted : 10/27/2017 10:51 am

Antibiotics are for acne, this doesnt look like acne. Its all just from spots

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/27/2017 11:21 am

if you get a spot or spots on your face is that not acne?

anything on your face,could even be upper body but especialy your face is acne,yes or no?

you ask a question,you get an answer and then argue its not a spot or acne,then you must know what it is then?

if you got a condition,for arguing sake lets say folliculitus,spots and acne are a symptom.

what you got on your face is bacterial,what bacteria is causing it noone knows until it gets a biopsy to do further tests.

you got acne and its bacterial and you need an anti biotic to kill the bacteria thats causing it.

so go to your dr and get oral anti biotics.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/27/2017 12:19 pm

1 hour ago, Ahad said:

Antibiotics are for acne, this doesnt look like acne. Its all just from spots

I think you should see a dermatologist but I suggest trying Retin-A. (need prescription)

MemberMember
(@tania-crowe)

Posted : 11/02/2017 9:58 pm

I think these post acne red marks. You should see a dermatologist but I suggest trying lemon juice. Squeeze a fresh lemon and dab the juice onto your post-acne marks. Allow it to sit for up to 20 minutes before rinsing. Don't leave it on overnight, as your skin could become red or irritated. The acid in lemon juice will bleach your red spots and make your skin tone more even with regular use.

Also wear oil-free sunscreen, no matter what. Apply a thin layer of sunblock before you go outdoors to protect your skin from sun damage. Excessive sun exposure can make your post-acne marks darker and prolong their period of healing.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 11/19/2017 11:44 pm

Even if it's not bumpy it doesn't mean that it isn't acne. There are different types, even blackheads and whiteheads are considered as active acne.