Notifications
Clear all

Mild acne PIH

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 10/26/2017 4:37 am

I have mild acne. Every pimple leaves a red PIH spots that stays for months and it kills me. Does anyone have experience with PIH treatment ? Hydroquinone? Azelaic acid Ive read that its better for dark skin and Im as white as the snow. Please share your experience.. thanks!(p.s Im currently starting a minocycline course for 6 weeks)

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/26/2017 8:17 am

do you take vitamins? some vitamins can help with healing of skin marks/redness.

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 10/26/2017 1:43 pm

After a bit of researching, I found out that what I have is probably PIE , red marks. Internet says theres not much to do with these terrible things! Damn .

5 hours ago, MrBakery said:

do you take vitamins? some vitamins can help with healing of skin marks/redness.

I do not. Please expand ?

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:30 pm

for example vitamin c is well known to help with skin healing. other here and online say other vitamins can help reduce the over production of sebum / reduce redness etc.

i would recommend you doing some research.

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 10/27/2017 1:41 am

7 hours ago, MrBakery said:

for example vitamin c is well known to help with skin healing. other here and online say other vitamins can help reduce the over production of sebum / reduce redness etc.

I have done over researching. Trust me. Do you mean natural vitamins or by pills? Thx

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/27/2017 9:39 am

7 hours ago, MaleMuriel said:
15 hours ago, MrBakery said:

I have done over researching. Trust me. Do you mean natural vitamins or by pills? Thx

https://www.acne.org/search.html?i=forum-posts&q=vitamin+cure