Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have mild acne. Every pimple leaves a red PIH spots that stays for months and it kills me. Does anyone have experience with PIH treatment ? Hydroquinone? Azelaic acid I’ve read that it’s better for dark skin and I’m as white as the snow. Please share your experience.. thanks!(p.s I’m currently starting a minocycline course for 6 weeks)

After a bit of researching, I found out that what I have is probably PIE , red marks. Internet says there’s not much to do with these terrible things! Damn .

5 hours ago, MrBakery said:

do you take vitamins? some vitamins can help with healing of skin marks/redness.

I do not. Please expand ?

for example vitamin c is well known to help with skin healing. other here and online say other vitamins can help reduce the over production of sebum / reduce redness etc.

i would recommend you doing some research.

Edited by MrBakery

7 hours ago, MrBakery said:

for example vitamin c is well known to help with skin healing. other here and online say other vitamins can help reduce the over production of sebum / reduce redness etc.

I have done over researching. Trust me. Do you mean natural vitamins or by pills? Thx

7 hours ago, MaleMuriel said:
15 hours ago, MrBakery said:

I have done over researching. Trust me. Do you mean natural vitamins or by pills? Thx
https://www.acne.org/search.html?i=forum-posts&q=vitamin+cure