Notifications
Clear all

WHAT IS THIS?

MemberMember
(@a-c-p)

Posted : 10/25/2017 5:58 pm

Hey guys!
So, I've noticed some weird stuff on my face. It's basically lots of tiny whiteheads ( I don't know if this is their correct name but they are White so yeah), they look like blackheads but they are white. 
Well, what bothers me is that I think some of them are turning into red and noticeable zits, some of them small and a little red and others bigger and more noticeable. A small part of them become loose and they easily come off without leaving any mark or redness but the majority gets red. 
Ugh, I hate It, they are so many and mostly on my cheeks. 
I'm on 30mg of accutane right now (I've been on accutane for almost 6 months now but It's been only a month since my dermatologist increased my dose to 30 mg) so I don't know if this has anything to do with It... Maybe accutane is pushing them out? I honestly don't know, I cant find any relevant information about these things. 

I'll just leave a picture I found on the Internet here:Screenshot_2017-10-25-23-51-29.png

They kind of look like this but they are on my cheeks. 
If You could give me some information about these things I would really aprecciate It... What may be causing them? I wear makeup everyday on weekdays but I remove It as soon as I get home (2pm).
Thank you, have a good day. 

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:33 am

are you talking about dried out sebum? (small, hard white type things which look like salt ?)

A.C.P liked
MemberMember
(@a-c-p)

Posted : 10/26/2017 8:42 am

Well yeah, they look like that but I think some of them are turning into zits (?) I don't even know anymore

Oh, I've just noticed that some of them have turned black and now look like blackheads

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:36 pm

dry sebum / dead skin can blocked pores, which = spots

im not an expert but maybe you need to research exfoliating?