Week 3 of the Regim...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 3 of the Regimen- Looking for Encouragement!

MemberMember
(@canadiangirl08)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:37 pm

Hi everyone!

So I have quite an extensive history with acne, have been on Accutane many times in the past with good results, but in the last few months it seems that my acne has come back again and has been extremely persistent. I have gone back and forth debating whether I should try the regimen over the years and I decided to go for it- tomorrow will mark 3 weeks. I am now using the full amount of BP, have been consistent with the regimen twice a day, but I seem to be breaking out so much more! I have a patch of acne on my right cheek that has been breaking out constantly for two months with deeper pimples/sore pustules and in the last few days this area has just exploded. I have read lots about needing to stick to the regimen but it seems like I am getting SO many breakouts since starting...does this still sound normal for this stage? My face seems to have adjusted well to the BP, it is no longer red/burning/itching, just flaky. I am just worried that if I continue it will just keep making me break out excessively. Any words of encouragement?

Thanks!!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 11/02/2017 2:28 pm

Hi canadiangirl08,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take thisquestionnaireto be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

MemberMember
(@pinkhathat)

Posted : 12/10/2017 10:04 pm

I'm having a similar situation. How is your skin doing now?

MemberMember
(@slothgurl)

Posted : 12/13/2017 9:29 pm

I'm almost done with week 3 and my skin is so dry. When I apply the bp my skin still stings a little bit and is still red. I'm also breaking out very badly... my acne hasn't been this bad in years. Tonight I am taking a break and just washing my face and moisturizing, but I'm getting really worried about continuing. I realize that my skin probably just needs more time to adjust to the bp and while my active acne wasn't that bad when I started, I know I have a lot of shit in my pores so my skin is purging. I keep trying to tell myself that this is actually a good thing because all the gunk is getting out of my face and I'm shedding dead skin but I really want to cry. I haven't felt so self conscious since high school. The logical part of my brain is telling me that this is just part of the process and to keep going, but the emotional part is having a break down lol.

Please update on your skin!