Notifications
Clear all

SEVERE Acne Progress Pictures Update

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:04 pm

Hello this will be a full update post from me. I developed Severe cystic acne a year and a half ago. Picking and popping  turned this into a staph infection in my face and impetigo. I tried all over the counter products. Problem was  I was putting  these products on to my infection which made it worse.  I have always had a horrible diet and still do. That™s one thing I never changed loads of dairy, sugar, wheat and nuts.  Anyways enough of the long talk here are the pictures so far. EB7C8509-EF52-49D6-83A9-6BAA774294E9.jpeg84632678-7EB6-4566-A80E-1F2FE327594D.jpeg4B67B9A6-2A5F-4E3F-9B78-455866A4AA06.jpegB2670465-2FFE-4265-8590-D11B13BB4D93.jpeg
These 4 pics are from 7 months ago.899274E7-2F7C-4441-91B5-F60C74A91CE7.jpeg732309E2-154F-4A64-A556-1CA2682059B1.jpeg
Bright red and painful, from 5 months ago, 2 pics.
A3236E9D-FD59-4250-A25C-A80CFE1201E9.jpeg3FAAE783-BBA0-4C09-AC56-860F797BF445.png73DF1A35-9EE1-4EC2-8C4F-E292FCEA928F.jpeg2 months ago.
8D312293-BECA-4E5D-B30A-3A6294A8F3D1.jpegF1DC503F-EA32-4247-ABD6-2C89089EB489.jpegFB0E1DD6-2E45-49C1-AAB0-7D18C5B9FCCC.jpeg7265E1CD-991A-49F8-AA39-BB9D272457BA.jpeg
Last 4 pics from today.

now to everyone out there. I still get pimples, in fact a good amount. It™s most likely because of the way I eat chips, candy,  cream everyday. However I do believe 100% that if I change my diet I would™ve had way better results and maybe i would have lost the red marks by now. Anyways any questions just hit me up.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:11 pm

Your not actualy stating what it was you did to clear your skin up.

diet isnt always the problem,just a simple course of anti biotics clears up and prevents acne by killing acne causing bacteria.
:)

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:21 pm

12 minutes ago, Quadboy said:

diet isnt always the problem,just a simple course of anti biotics clears up and prevents acne by killing acne causing bacteria.

I took antibiotics 7 months ago and use oil cleanse cleanser, I have really oily skin. And trust food does break me out because when I binge eat really heavy with sugar and wheat I Wake up with a bunch of pimples still.

12 minutes ago, Quadboy said:

And you cant just keep taking antibiotics or they will become non effective in future.

zaichik liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:30 pm

Tetracycline users are know to take the stuff for months on end.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/25/2017 4:52 pm

1 hour ago, Quadboy said:

Tetracycline users are know to take the stuff for months on end.

What would you recommend to help with my indentations and redness in my face. Will it go away on its own? What weird is tho temple red marks won™t budge at all I think they might be burns from tea tree oil though from months ago. I have never ever seen a picture of someone with acne as bad as mine with huge scabs all over there face

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/25/2017 5:17 pm

Your skin is still healing itself,you need help with the pigmentation look in the hyerpigmentation part of the forum.it will eventualy go on its own,the scarring will gradualy heal also but i doubt fully.

if you continue to get breakouts no matter hiw minor or major i would suggest go to drs for a course of anti biotics.even now anti biotics should/will help your skin by ridding your skin of bacteria and that alone makes for better healing process,also smoother,flatter skin texture.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/25/2017 5:59 pm

how do you shave, razor or electric?

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/25/2017 6:36 pm

36 minutes ago, MrBakery said:

how do you shave, razor or electric?

I used to 3 blade razor, now I use electric.

1 hour ago, Quadboy said:

Your skin is still healing itself,you need help with the pigmentation look in the hyerpigmentation part of the forum.it will eventualy go on its own,the scarring will gradualy heal also but i doubt fully.

if you continue to get breakouts no matter hiw minor or major i would suggest go to drs for a course of anti biotics.even now anti biotics should/will help your skin by ridding your skin of bacteria and that alone makes for better healing process,also smoother,flatter skin texture.

Ya I think the scarring will be permanent. Scabs usually make scars especially on the cheeks

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/26/2017 6:24 am

switching from a razor/shaving foam to electric was the best thing i did for my skin.

MemberMember
(@zaichik)

Posted : 10/28/2017 2:14 pm

Woah, man! That™s a good transformation congrats, it must be a huge weight off your chest! :)

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/28/2017 9:18 pm

Just binge ate big time chips, smarties, skittles and aero bars and I mean LOTS. Wayyy more Then usual. Now I am going to see if these type of foods cause my acne I had no new bumps or pimples in the last few days Im going to see if I get any new ones after this. Ill keep you posted

One party size bag of Lays. Four aero bars. Three boxes of smarties large sized. Two bags of skittles. Now Im going to see whats up. Ateall of this within half anhour. Im going to monitor what it does to my skin over the next seven days. And if I notice a big change Im 100% sure that Im cutting out all candies, chocolates until my skin Completely clears up

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 10/29/2017 1:30 pm

16 hours ago, FaceIsAMess said:

Just binge ate big time chips, smarties, skittles and aero bars and I mean LOTS. Wayyy more Then usual. Now I am going to see if these type of foods cause my acne I had no new bumps or pimples in the last few days Im going to see if I get any new ones after this. Ill keep you posted

One party size bag of Lays. Four aero bars. Three boxes of smarties large sized. Two bags of skittles. Now Im going to see whats up. Ateall of this within half anhour. Im going to monitor what it does to my skin over the next seven days. And if I notice a big change Im 100% sure that Im cutting out all candies, chocolates until my skin Completely clears up

in my experience, regarding diet everything has a delayed reaction. not saying its gong to happen to you but i find if my diet is bad, i'll normally see it in my skin 2 days later.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/29/2017 8:04 pm

I am on tetracycline for 1 month now,before if i ate certain food stuffs then 9/10 i would break out.i am on tetracycline and eat sweet stuff daily,too much but trust me,up to now i got no spots in 1 month.

so you can badicly blame sugar but something else is going on.its like the immune system cant kill the bacteria fast enough or effectively so the bacteria creates spots.the tetracycline specificaly kills and stops bacteria from spreading so no bacteria = no spots,this has been the case with me for nearly a month.

i got the tetracycline for folliculitus but i had rosacea on my nose the day i went to dr so i got lymecycline prescribed.

its cleared up my scalp and face good for a month.

so realy sugar might contribute but its not the cause.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/29/2017 11:43 pm

Just continued eating more junk today. Gonna really experement this. Gonna eat more junk tomorrow and then on November 1st gonna cut it all out for while and see if it changes my skin.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/30/2017 9:25 am

19 hours ago, MrBakery said:
in my experience, regarding diet everything has a delayed reaction. not saying its gong to happen to you but i find if my diet is bad, i'll normally see it in my skin 2 days later.

Yeah and because of this delayed reaction Gonna consider any changes over the next 7 days a direct result.

MemberMember
(@faceisamess)

Posted : 10/31/2017 2:45 pm

So I already notice more oily then usual also some new spots. Now decided that I am not gonna ban certain foods from what I eat as I have been eating junk and lots of it my whole life. Instead Im gonna limit my intake and not binge and eat like a normal person for once. Been eating between 5,000-6,000 calories everyday for past five years. Im thin and have high metabolism it this has to stop. I dont think the problem is what Im eating but more how I binge. For example I eat tons of one thing and then another. Like yesterday I ate 1 box Ritz then 1 whole bag of grapes then one whole box of cookies in a row. This binging is my problem. Starting today it ends