Can I use the BP on...

Notifications
Clear all

Can I use the BP on problem areas only?

MemberMember
(@sbflower)

Posted : 10/25/2017 8:15 am

Hello everyone,
this is my first time posting on here. I just ordered the acne regimen kit plus online and I have a few questions before I get started. I do have acne but only in certain areas on my face like on my left jaw line and my right side of my chin but thats it. They regularly break out especially my jaw line and upper cheek area have the bigger pimples. I do have a face regimen that Ive been doing for about a year which includes an acne cleanser, a toner and then moisturizer. Its helped the look of my overall skin and controls oiliness but its done nothing in terms of putting my acne at bay. Of course some days are better than others but I always end up getting a new pimple every few days. Anyways I was just wondering if you guys think I should only use the BP on my problem areas? I would hate to use it everywhere on My face and get breakouts where Ive never had issues before like my forehead for example, or should I only use BP every other night? Another question, I already use jojoba oil on my face for moisturizer so would it be a problem if I started using it with the regimen right away to help tackle the dryness of the BP?? And last question, to ease my skin into the bP would you recommend maybe using the amount it says to use in the first week also into the second week? Thanks for all your help everyone I really need some insight here.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 10/25/2017 10:47 am

I would definitely suggest that you use bp all over the acne prone area and not just to the spots, if you find it irritating to the skin, you can gradually ease into it.

MemberMember
(@sbflower)

Posted : 10/25/2017 10:56 am

Ok thanks and do you have other insight on my other questions?