Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EllaM123

Please help! Multiple tiny white bumps under skin.

Hellooo,

i have had these bumps under my skin for years, however over the years they have become closer and closer to the surface of my skin. 
If I squeeze at them, stuff does come out but ultimately creates a spot and makes them worse.
anyone have any clue how to get rid? I have tried pretty much everything! 

Thanks so much 
xx

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4316.PNG

I have tried stuff for that but it didn't do anything, That's what I thought too but apparently fungal infections are itchy which mine isn't:( thank you though I might look into that more x

Nope:( went to docs for tests and they didn't really know what it is. They gave me some creams but they haven't done anything. The spots have gone down since those pictures however they are still here. Have u found anything that works?

These look like milia to me. Why don't you try going to an esthetician and get a facial which targets the removal of milia

Hi Ella,

That seems to be Milia. This not much to panic about, whatever the cause is, the solution is to turnover the skin to remove the bumps. This can easily be achieve with a Salicylic acid peel application at home. Please follow instructions and use sunscreen afterwards. Avoid prolonged sun exposure for a week afterwards. 

Peel: https://amzn.to/2MI6KQe 
Recommended Sunscreen: https://amzn.to/2OBnI3d 

Feel free to message me if you have questions.