Notifications
Clear all

Clogged pores and scarring

MemberMember
(@dp081392)

Posted : 10/22/2017 4:19 pm

I™ve has sever acne for years. Recently spent 1700 on laser treatment and am not trying to spend another fortune on scarring. I have many bumps under the skin that will not go away is there anything I can do to help the scaring and also the breakouts? Getting rid of unclogged pores also?? Without spending a fortune! Thank you. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/22/2017 4:41 pm

Get a course of anti biotics from your dr,something like tetracycline.that will kill and stop the spread of bacteria that causes lumps and bumps in your skin.

you only got bery fine texture problems,dont know if this is right place in forum.you got very minimal active stuff but get the right anti biotic,moistuise,dont go splashing out on fancey stuff,making your face worse.

first stop should always be the dr as they got the prescription only stuff thats good for acne and killing it.

i am currently on tetracyline,just finished week 2 and my skin is spot free (fingers crossed) not used any topicals at all,just moisturiser and i got like 5 more weeks of it.my skin is just soo much more smoother.
:)