Notifications
Clear all

How do you handle feeling horrible?

MemberMember
(@etereopop)

Posted : 10/22/2017 1:01 pm

So im now 3 months on accutane no more active acne. But, i have my face full of PIH and scars.
Some days i feel extremely sad about my appearance  so i close my door and cry all the damn day in my room.
Before acne my skin was beautiful and i never judged people with acne but now i feel like all the people judge me by my appearance.
These give me seriously trust issues , in fact this year two girls wanted to be my girlfriend but i rejected both because im feeling so horrible.
The things now are worst than ever since my derm gave me a sunscreen with color corrector, now i cant get out of my house without this product in my face bc i see all the people staring at my face. :(
How do u handle this i mean how you keep a normal life feeling so fuckin sad with yourself , now i cant even look my friends without looking down.

20171022_145954.jpg

20171022_145941.jpg

draci liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/22/2017 3:00 pm

What you got mate is nothing compared to what others have.

Have a read in hyperpigmentation thread,all this red is just healing,you gotta expect it as its natural process of body.

could go on for months but trust me you look alright to me,i just answered a young lass in another part and she would give her right arm to have skin like yours,so next time a girl asks you out say yep! Get out and enjoy yourself but look after your skin!
:)

MemberMember
(@draci)

Posted : 10/22/2017 3:26 pm

Hey etereopop, it sounds like Accutane might be affecting your mood because your skin looks almost perfect on the pictures. Please talk to your derm about this because depression and other mental issues arepossible side effects of accutane.

MemberMember
(@eternalrocket)

Posted : 10/25/2017 12:09 am

did you even look at your own pictures? Dude you have nothing!, I'm sure everyone here would want to have a skin like that

MemberMember
(@trrance)

Posted : 10/25/2017 3:04 pm

Consider yourself blessed compared to others which are less fortunate. If it really messes with your head, try to just focus less on your face and improve other things to boost your confidence.